- Annual reports, brochures, tri-folds, posters, table tents, and handouts are all included in this sub team
- Students work closely with other business sub-teams to plan out and implement all of the team's marketing
- Updating old files for each current year is also highly important in keeping our team up-to-date and modern
- Students are responsible for creating and designing icons for use in the annual report, posters, table tents, etc.
- Real-world examples and applications are important for inspiration
- Creativity and perseverance are key elements when it comes to making icons
- Students plan for and create video ideas for various awards such as animation videos, chairman's, etc.
- Gathering footage and compiling information allow for students to make the best videos possible to represent our team
- Being able to implement all aspects of the team in a well-designed manner are essential for this sub-team
- This year's safety animation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N7p553EXPw
- Students work closely with the historian in gaining photos from all team events
- Photos are edited and used in document construction and video production
- A highly important aspect when it comes to team history, demos, expos, and communicating with judges at competitions